Josh Gordon will give an hour long talk for the National Assocation of Publisher Representatives on his thoughts on selling media to marketers. (What is a Linkinar?)
Call in time is 1 PM EST. (218) 844-3377, access code 94612 followed by the # key.
Call into the session and then listen as Josh uses the links below to illustrate the presetation:
1. Should your emphasis be on earned, owned, or paid media?
2. Have publishers let competitors position their media?
3. New Study: Marketing is five times more persuasive to current customers than non-customers
4. Video: Shift of ad dollars to “earned,” “owned” media hurts marketers’ ability to reach new customers
5. The Most Important Number in B2B Marketing
6. Connect With B2B Buyers Before They're Too Far Down the Funnel
7. Angie, on why the Angie’s List marketing plan has a print magazine
8. Download study for free
9. Do your media reps ask about paid search?